Just a handful of Billy Bennett's for you
All governmental offices retain an archive of various records in multiple formats. People looking to access these public records may visit the appropriate agency or secure those records from a trusted third party site. Either of these options may oblige putting it on the card.
|Billy Ray Bennett|
Patricia Bennett; Melanie Inman; Patti Bennett; Connie Bennett; Richard Radeboldt; Kristy Bennett; Jason Bennett; Billi Bennett; Jonathan Inman; William Bennett; Terry Bennett
|Lived in: Gainesville, FL; Micanopy, FL; Madison, FL; Spring Hill, FL; Floral City, FL; Hohenwald, TN; Branford, FL; Greenville, FL; Williston, FL; Buford, GA; Valdosta, GA; Bushnell, FL||Worked At: Gainesville Regional Utilities|
David Bennett; Ellen Bennett; Elizabeth Caldwell; Karen Bennett
|Lived in: Charlottesville, VA; Troy, VA; Palmyra, VA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY||Worked At: Medical College Of Georgia; American Dental Association; American Guild Of Musical Artists; Chicago Chorale; B & L Global Investments,llc; Independent Consultant - Africa; General Electric Company; The Aes Corporation; Chevrontexaco Corp.; Caltex Oil Botswana||Studied at: University Of Virginia Darden School Of Business; Kansas State University; Medical College Of Georgia; Depaul University; University Of Virginia|
|Billy Jo Bennett|
Russell Ratliff; Mary Fetner; Billiejo Ratliff; Steven Ratliff
|Lived in: Coplay, PA; Lugoff, SC; Brimfield, IL; Elgin, SC; Columbia, SC; Peoria, IL; East Peoria, IL; Hope Mills, NC; Pekin, IL; Allentown, PA||Worked At: Lehigh Valley Hospital|
|Billy N Bennett|
Alane Bennett; Janice Bennett; Jessica Bennett; Krista Morrison; Mildred Bennett; Betty Cox; William Bennett; Alice Bennett
|Lived in: South Pittsburg, TN; Griffin, GA; Tucker, GA; Snellville, GA; Atlanta, GA; Monroe, GA; Loganville, GA; Chattanooga, TN; Milner, GA; Alpharetta, GA||Worked At: Bennett Feed And Seed|
|Billy Wayne Bennett|
Lona Bennett; Pamala Bennett; Phillip Bennett; Fred Bennett; Roger Bennett; Janice Parker
|Lived in: Sherman, TX; Pottsboro, TX; Bonham, TX; Dublin, TX; Sherman, CA||Worked At: Bnsf Railway Company|
A scan of the news on Billy...
It's rather apparent not just anyone crops up in the news. We have undertaken our work - here is the climax.
TMHS Boys Track Preview: Redmen prepared to run, jump, throw ...
... will have plenty of bodies and Fortunato is hoping several can emerge, especially after losing Billy Bennett, Ryan Bain and several others.
Chettle Builds New Squad Of Familiar Faces At Ilkeston
Billy Bennett is an attacking midfielder with experience at Dunkirk, Basford and Leicester Road, and Micah Edwards is a teenage midfielder ...
Donegal students can consider 'available places' for third-level ...
Billy Bennett, LYIT registrar, said the available places facility enables students to make effectively a new application to CAO.
Variants, Nicknames and Superhero Names
Occasionally, someone named Billy will go by an abbreviated name or change up the spelling.
Billy Bennett? That's a Mighty Name
Our team dug into historical, famous and even fictional humans known as Billy Bennett. The internet found interesting results.
- Bill Bennett (politician) (born 1950), British Columbia politician
- William Bennet (bishop) (1746–1820), spelled Bennett on his memorial in Cloyne Cathedral
- William Bennett (English politician) (1873–1937), Member of Parliament for Battersea South, 1929–1931
- William Bennett (flautist) (born 1936), British flute player
- W. A. C. Bennett (1900–1979), premier of British Columbia
- Sir William H. Bennett (surgeon) (1852–1931), British surgeon
- William Bennett Mayor of Rockford, Illinois 1911–1917
- Bill Bennett (1932–2015), former premier of British Columbia and son of W. A. C Bennett
- William Bennett (died 1574) MP for Westbury (UK Parliament constituency)
- William Bennett (Australian politician) (1843–1929), member of the Tasmanian Parliament
- W. J. E. Bennett (1804–1886), Anglican priest
- William Bennett (born 1943) is an American conservative pundit, political theorist and former Secretary of Education.
- William Gordon Bennett (1889–1982), Unionist Party (Scotland) MP for Glasgow Woodside, 1950–1955
- Billy Bennett (footballer, born 1872) (1872–?), English footballer who played for Crewe Alexandra and Small Heath
- William G. Bennett (1896–1977), Australian architect
- William R. Bennett, Jr. (1930–2008), American physicist
- William Bennett (footballer) (1896–?), English footballer with Nelson
- Billy Bennett (footballer, born 1955) Scottish footballer who made over 400 league appearances
- William W. Bennett President of Randolph–Macon College from 1877 to 1887.
- William Bennett (oboist) (1956–2013), San Francisco Symphony oboist
That Which We Call a Name... Billy
It's common! Billy ranks #808 as a common first name given to boys in America. Where might you find Billy's? In English cultures. Some variants of Billy in other languages include Wilkin, Wilmot, Wullem, Vilko, Villem, Vilhelmas, Guillermo, Wim, Gwillym, Viljami.
The last name Bennett is the #86 most common in the America. Looking to the US Census of 2010, there would be something like 247,599 Bennett's present in the US. Following is a chart demonstrating percent by race. Interesting!
- White: 77%
- Black: 18%
- Latino: 3%
- Multiple: 2%
- Native American: <1%
- Asian: <1%