There seem to be a million David Simmons's
Offices at every level of government maintain an official storehouse of comprehensive public records. Citizens desiring to access records can contact the city, county or state agency or procure those records from a trusted public records site. Either of these approaches could require cash money.
|David Russell Simmons|
Vani Simmons; Avis Simmons; Amy Simmons; Erik Simmons
|Lived in: Tampa, FL; Napoleon, MI; Denver, CO; Rochester, MI; Michigan Center, MI; Jackson, MI; Ann Arbor, MI; Petersburg, FL||Worked At: Metlife; Usaa; B2 Bean Bags; Davanis Home Furnishings & More||Studied at: University Of South Florida|
|David E Simmons|
Paul Simmons; Louise Simmons; Amanda Simmons; Ella Simmons
|Lived in: Liberty, SC; Easley, SC; Pickens, SC; Piedmont, SC; Rosman, NC|
|David Lee Simmons|
Rosa Jernigan; Diane Simmons
|Lived in: Los Angeles, CA; Ontario, CA; Upland, CA; Pomona, CA; Los Banos, CA||Worked At: Los Banos Veterinary Clinic; Los|
|David M Simmons|
Ollie Beeman; Amy Ziegner; Christopher Simmons
|Lived in: Sugar Land, TX; Richmond, TX; Huntsville, TX; Stafford, TX; Houston, TX||Worked At: Centerpoint Energy Inc; Enable Midstream Partners, Lp|
|David G Simmons|
Nena Simmons; Polly Simmons; Nelson Simmons; Gerard Simmons
|Lived in: Grindstone, PA; Washington, PA; Jefferson, PA; Fayette City, PA; Burgettstown, PA||Worked At: Frazier Healthcare Ventures; Center For Stem Education|
We did a news look-up for David Simmons! ¯_(ツ)_/¯
We do know not just anyone crops up in the news. We have done the search and thus here is the climax.
Bob Cortes blasts Public Service Commission for Seminole water ...
David Simmons from Seminole — had argued against the rate increases at public hearings earlier this year and in correspondence.
Tia Mitchell: Florida Republicans avoid criticism of Trump on ...
David Simmons from two leadership positions last week. Simmons will no longer serve as chairman of the Senate's budget subcommittee for ...
Sen. Passidomo of Naples to lead education budget committee
David Simmons, R-Altamonte Springs, is no longer chairman of the committee responsible for cobbling together the Senate's proposed ...
Name Variants, Nicknames and Super Secret Names
Occasionally, David, traditionally, will use a nickname or change up the spelling.
Dave, Davey, Davie, Davy, Dudel
Great David Simmons's From History
A lonely intern went looking into fictional, historical and famous individuals known as David Simmons. The internet dug up treasures.
- David Simmons (rower) (born 1955), New Zealand representative rower
- Dave Simmons (linebacker, born 1957) American football player for the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions, Baltimore Colts and Chicago Bears
- David Simmons (ethnologist) (1930–2015), New Zealand ethnologist, historian and author
- David Simmons (rugby league) (born 1984), Australian rugby league player
- David Simmons (Australian politician) (born 1947), former member of the Australian House of Representatives
- Dave Simmons (basketball, born 1963) American basketball player who played majority of career in the Australian NBL
- David Simmons (judge) (born 1940), politician and Chief Justice of Barbados
- Dave Simmons (footballer) (1948–2007), English footballer
- Dave Simmons (linebacker, born 1943) American football player for the St. Louis Cardinals, New Orleans Saints, and Dallas Cowboys
- David H. Simmons (born 1952), American politician in Florida
- Dave Simmons (basketball, born 1959) American basketball head coach for McNeese State University men's basketball team
That Which We Call a Name... David
It's common! David is the #18 most common male given name historically in the US of A. Where is David popular? In English, Hebrew, French, Scottish, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Czech, Slovene, Russian, Croatian, Serbian, Macedonian, Romanian, Biblical, Biblical Latin, culturally. Other variants of David in other languages include Dávid, Daividh, Davide, Dawood, Daveth, Dovydas, Daviti, Daw, Davi, Dewi.
Last Name: Simmons!
The surname Simmons is the #114 most frequent in the US. The US Census of 2010 shows there are 210,182 people with the last name Simmons present in the United States. Here's the breakdown demonstrating percent by race. Huh. Go figure.
- White: 58%
- Black: 36%
- Latino: 2%
- Multiple: 3%
- Native American: <1%
- Asian: <1%