Haha! So Many Robert Wallace's!
Every government office keeps a document depot of records in multiple formats. People desiring to access public records can visit a local or regional office or garner those records from a known public records website. Either one of these preferences may very well require a fee.
|Robert G Wallace|
|Lived in: Saint Louis, MO; Alameda, CA; Clarksville, TN; Oakland, CA; Farmington, MO||Worked At: Nara|
|Robert E Wallace|
Sandra Warrens; Brandi Wallace; Louis Wallace; Clifford Wallace; Belinda Wallace; Jennifer Calvin; Roynatta Mickens; Gladys Wallace; Bob Wallace; Joyce Tubbs; Elijah Wallace
|Lived in: Cincinnati, OH; Grove City, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH||Studied at: Central State University|
|Robert Joseph Wallace|
|Lived in: Westerville, OH; Willard, OH; Reynoldsburg, OH; Columbus, OH; Athens, OH|
|Robert Todd Wallace|
Edie Wallace; Cordie Hanlon; Jo Wallace; Donna Wallace; Brittney Williams; Taylor Wallace
|Lived in: Colleyville, TX; Emory, TX; Richardson, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX||Studied at: Tarleton State University|
|Robert Brian Wallace|
Cynthia Wallace; Susan Wallace; Randy Wallace; Brian Wallace; Bob Wallace; Jason Wallace; Cindy Wallace
|Lived in: Avon, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Naples, FL; North Ridgeville, OH; Elyria, OH||Worked At: Walco System|
Running a news search for Robert?
Ninja knows not just anybody crops up in the news. We've shouldered our digging - here is what we found.
Robert Wallace, 65
Robert Wallace of East Marion died October 1, 2017 with his family at his side. He was 65. He was born on September 5, 1952 in Kew Gardens, ...
Stanford Investment Portfolio Generates 13.1% Annual Return ...
"We are pleased to report $3.2 billion of investment gains for the year," Robert Wallace, CEO of Stanford Management Company said in a ...
Singapore-Listed Frasers Logistics & Industrial's Full-Year DPU At ...
... its total portfolio value to A$1.91 billion," Frasers Logistics & Industrial Asset Management's Chief Executive Robert Wallace said.
Name Variants, Abbreviations and Other Stuff
You might find someone named Robert goes by an abbreviated name or change up the spelling.
Bob, Bobbie, Bobby, Rob, Robbe, Robbie, Robby, Robin
This Robert Wallace? Or That Robert Wallace?
Some of us went digging for fictional, historical and famous individuals called Robert Wallace. The web discovered interesting results.
- Robert K. Wallace professor at Northern Kentucky University, author of Thirteen Women Strong
- Wallace (surname)
- Robert Wallace (MP for Greenock) (1773–1855), Scottish politician, MP for Greenock, 1832–45
- Robert Wallace (poet) (1932–1999), an American poet and professor
- Robert M. Wallace (1856–1942), United States Representative from Arkansas
- Robert Wallace (Edinburgh MP) (1831–1899), British Member of Parliament for Edinburgh East, 1886–99
- Robert Wallace (CIA) a former Director of the CIA's Office of Technical Service
- Robert Wallace (Canadian politician) (1820–?), Canadian Member of Parliament
- Sir Robert Wallace (Perth MP) (1850–1939), Irish-born politician, MP for Perth, 1895–1907
- Robert Wallace (bishop) (died 1669), a Bishop of the Isles (Scotland)
- Robert Wallace (minister) (1697–1771), minister of the Church of Scotland and writer on population
- Robert Wallace (British Army officer) (1860–1929), Irish lawyer, soldier and politician
- Robert Charles Wallace (1881–1955), Scottish-born Canadian geologist, educator, and administrator
- Robert Wallace (biologist) discoverer of the Madidi titi also known as the GoldenPalace.com monkey
- Robert Waleys MP for Ipswich
- Robert Wallace (Unitarian) (1791–1850), English Unitarian minister
- Robert Strachan Wallace (1882–1961), Australian academic, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Sydney, 1928–47
Robert... That Sounds Familiar!
A bit of trivia: Robert ranks #63 as a common given name for men historically in America. Where might you find a Robert? English, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, German, Dutch, Czech, Slovak, Polish, Russian, Slovene, Croatian, Romanian, Ancient Germanic. Some variants of Robert in other languages include Rabbie, Roberto, Rab, Rupert, Ruprecht, Hrodebert, Roberts, Berto, Roopertti, Hob.
About the Last Name Wallace
The surname Wallace is the #123 most common in the US. In consulting the US Census of 2010, there would be 197,276 individuals with the last name Wallace here in the US. Below is a breakdown showing percent by race. How about that?
- White: 69%
- Black: 25%
- Latino: 2%
- Multiple: 2%
- Native American: <1%
- Asian: <1%